The CHEMSTART’UP package comprises a comprehensive set of shared services including:
- Connection to utilities (nitrogen, compressed air).
- Connection to the natural gas supply and to special gases stocked in canisters outside the buildings.
- Telephone connections.
- Storage zone for chemical products.
- Access to high technology analytical equipment (RMN, HPLC-MS, GS-MS, IRTF, …).
- Collection and treatment of biodegradable liquid effluent.
- Safety (training and supply of PPE, gas and fire detection) and security (guards and burglar detection system).
- Maintenance and upkeep of premises.
In addition to these services, we propose optional services at reasonable prices:
- Access to the GRL Arkema warehouse (in the adjacent building) for the reception of raw materials, the sending of finished products, purchase of small items of equipment, and access to the science library.
- The use of the GRL meeting rooms.
- The collection and treatment of solid waste.
- Access to the inter-company restaurant.
Furthermore, the new companies accommodated here can benefit from financial support (aid, grants and low interest loans) from our partners. Our team is ready to assist young companies throughout all stages of their development and accompany them through these procedures.