One of the strengths of the area is the fact that we have been successful in enabling industrial development and personal well-being to co-exist side by side.
The Lacq Industrial Park is a welcoming environment, which offers an attractive lifestyle. As well as having multiple industrial advantages, the area is great place to live.
A beautiful region…
The Lacq basin is situated at the foot of the Pyrenees and offers an incomparable lifestyle with a rich choice of diverse landscapes:
- The mountains and ski resorts of the Pyrenees are a just few kilometres away.
- Less than an hour’s drive to the beaches of the Atlantic coast.
- The bustling, historic cities of Pau, Toulouse or Bordeaux.
- The charm of the Basque Country and the picturesque Béarn region.
- The proximity of Spain.
… which is easily accessible:
- By road: A64 motorway Bayonne/Toulouse via Pau and Tarbes and A65 motorway Bordeaux/Pau.
- By air: 20 minutes from Pau-Pyrenees Airport. Main destinations: Paris Orly (6 daily flights), Paris Charles-de-Gaulle (3 daily flights) – Lyon – Marseille.
- By rail: Pau Railway station less than 30 minutes way, Orthez railway station 15 minutes away and Artix Railway station 5 minutes from the industrial park.